I had the honor of throwing my friends bachelorette party & I had the best time planning it, setting up for it & then enjoying all of the festivities. I wanted to share what I planned for the party & some of the things that I purchased that made this San Diego Bachelorette Party Classy but just racy enough to call it a bachelorette.
The bride asked for the party to be hosted in San Diego, so first order of business was to find an awesome hotel that would be perfect for our gathering. I looked around at a lot of places in San Diego for the bachelorette party venue but the one that really stood out was the New Pendry Hotel in East Village. This hotel was recently built, its modern & beautiful. I went to see the kinds of rooms that they offered & decided to get the Grand Suite which would be big enough for the 22 girls that were invited to the party.
The Pendry hotel also has a beautiful pool & a hot night club called OXFORD SOCIAL, so I thought it would be a perfect place for all our activities. The plan was to invite everyone to the room for some champagne, snacks & games. Then we were going to head over to dinner at Cafe Sevilla & then end the night with lots of dancing at Oxford Social.
To make this San Diego Bachelorette Party a little more special that just a regular girls night out, I bought a lot of party favors, decorations & bachelorette gear.
Here are the 10 things that I bought that made this party so much fun.
I bought a bunch of things that at first seemed so silly & I was worried that no one would wear anything or have fun, but I was pleasantry surprised. Every penis headband, bead necklace & flashy ring was put to good use! My advice is go all out & get all the ridiculous things because it makes the bachelorette party that much more crazy & fun.
1) Penis Headbands – these were so funny & silly that everyone that put one on had a good laugh. I bought these pink ones but the ones on Amazon are also pretty amazing because it they look more real.
2) Flashing Bachelorette Party Rings – these rings were super fun in the room & they also worked out when we went out. They are super flashy and attract a lot of attention. I loved how they even decorated our table at the club! Highly recommend this fun party favor.
3) Bachelorette Sash, Crown & Veil – this set was really nice & I liked that it was an all in one. The tiara look really classy & the veil was very full & fun to wear. The entire thing came in a really pretty package & also included a sign & some bachelorette tattoos.
4) Blow up Doll – honestly this was probably the funnest thing that I got. Everyone had so much fun dancing with the doll, humping the doll. lol When we were at the club some people even attempted to take him. I highly recommend taking this guy out to dinner & to the club!
5) Team Bride Sunglasses – these sunglasses were the perfect prop for our photo booth.
6) Team Bride Necklaces – These were super cute necklaces that made everyones outfit a little more festinve.
7) Penis Banner – Pecker Party Fiesta Banner was a nice addition to the decor of the room.
8) Penis Straws
10) Bachelorette Party Photo Booth Props – these were super fun. I also bought the bachelorette party tinsel & it was an awesome entertainment for all the girls. Who doesn’t like to take a ton of cute pictures?